Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Excited for our sixth!!


Jame, based on my vasectomy comment mentioned in the other post, and others similar to it, I expect that you must feel that I reluctantly await this birth. I just want you to know that I am excited to have our sixth baby! Our life together with our kids is tremendous, and I love going on this journey of life together with you. It's fun to go down the road of life and encounter the unexpected turns and views that we are blessed to experience. I was looking at some of our family pictures on my screensaver today in between patients and saw this one with Amelia and I realize that these moments are all too fleeting, and I'm looking forward to savoring it a little more this time.


I love you!!!!!!!!


Bryan

3 comments:

Mom Force said...

What a tender picture! You have beautiful children and at some point in their lives they will realize what a blessing they have been given to be raised in your family. We are really excited for another little Wilcox. Thank you from your Ogden parents.

tarryn said...

Oh, this still makes me laugh...this one goes down in Hen History as the best way to tell the world you are expecting.

Aleisha said...

When is your due date?